Farm House Large Chicken Coop, Up to 15 ChickensOrder now and we'll notify you when your order is available for pick up.
Farm House Large Chicken Coop, Up to 15 Chickens
Are Your Chickens Cooped Up? Give Them the Space They Need!
- We noticed that many chicken coops on the market are only made for having chickens seasonally and they didn’t come with a floor. So we got to work creating a chicken coop that will meet all your needs and will last many years.
- It is made in the USA and built by Amish-trained craftsmen! It is constructed out of wood and is heavy-duty.
- This chicken coop can be used in cold AND hot climates. Whether you live in the south with high humidity and heat or in the north with subfreezing temperatures and snow, this chicken coop can be for you!
- This amazing coop assembles in less than 60 minutes with only a screw gun. We have easy-to-read instructions and a video to assist you with assembly.
- Coop Ships Free and Fast!! Actual delivery times may vary.
- Sits off the ground
- Built by Amish-trained craftsmen
- 74" L x 60" W x 72-1/2"H - Includes Nesting Box
- 20 3/8" W x 43" H - Man Door
- Houses up to 15 chickens
- All panels and trim are painted and assembled, all hardware is installed, doors & windows are installed, nesting boxes are assembled and metal is installed on the roof panel.
- 2 Screened windows; windows open and close for fresh air
- 5 Nesting boxes
- 2 Vents; vents are on each gable end on the upper point to let air flow through the coop
- 2 Roosts
- 1 Mandoor
- 1 Chicken door with treated wood ramp
- Flooring & siding has a treated resin - This material is designed for superior moisture resistance and helps with moisture levels that chickens naturally produce.
- Roof - The roof is designed so that rainwater runs off the back of the chicken coop keeping the water runoff away from your nesting boxes.
- The ceiling has radiant barrier sheathing to keep the coop cooler in the summer heat.