Medium OverEZ Chicken Coop, Houses Up To 10 Chickens
Are your chickens cooped up? Give them the space they need.
When out of stock we can order for you, just ask!
- We noticed that many chicken coops on the market are only made for having chickens seasonally and they didn’t come with a floor. So we got to work creating a chicken coop that will meet all your needs and will last many years.
- It is made in the USA and built by Amish trained craftsmen! It is constructed out of wood and is heavy duty.
- This chicken coop can be used in cold AND hot climates. Whether you live in the south with high humidity and heat or in the north with subfreezing temperatures and snow, this chicken coop can be for you!
- This amazing coop assembles in less than 30 minutes with only a screw gun. We have easy to read instructions and a video to assist you with assembly.
- All panels and trim are painted and assembled, all hardware is installed, doors & windows are installed, nesting boxes are assembled and metal is installed on the roof panel
Houses up to 10 chickens
- 1 Screened window
Window(s) open and close for fresh air
- 3 Nesting boxes
- 2 Vents
vent is on each gable end on the upper point to let air flow through the coop
- 2 Roosts
- One man door
- One chicken door with treated wood ramp
- Flooring & Siding has a treated resin.
This material is designed for superior moisture resistance. This helps with the moisture levels that chickens naturally produce.
The roof profile is designed so that rain water runs off the back of the chicken coop keeping the water runoff away from your nesting boxes.
Ceiling has radiant barrier sheathing to keep the coop cooler in the summer heat.
Size: 50-1/4” L x 52-1/2” W x 62-1/4” H
Sits off the ground
Built by Amish-trained craftsmen