Low Desert Perpetual Planting and Harvest Calendar
Perpetual Planting and Harvest Calendar for the Low Desert of Arizona
- 11x14 wall or easel calendar
- Full-color illustrations for each month of the year
- Perpetual - does not expire, can be used year after year
- PLANTING GUIDE: Each month has a planting guide (letter boards) for the vegetables, herbs, and flowers to plant in the low desert of Arizona (Note: not all months have all categories, only those that are best for planting)
- HARVEST GUIDE: Harvest guides are the harvest photos of what it is possible to harvest each month. Photos of actual harvests from my Arizona garden for each month of the year
- SEED or TRANSPLANT? Please refer to the planting guides on growinginthegarden.com for whether to plant from seed or transplant for the items listed.
- 130-pound heavyweight paper
- Archival, acid-free, elemental chlorine-free, and made of 30% recycled content
- This is a guide for general planting times. If it is unseasonably hot or cold - planting times may need to be adjusted. Use your best judgement. Results are not guaranteed.